- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Quan B.V. collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Any additional information that the user voluntarily provides Quan B.V. via a webform.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Quan B.V. with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register to receive updates from us through a web form.
- Voluntarily complete and submit a web form related to any of our content, products or services or contact us via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Quan B.V. may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Linkedin advertising pixels
- Facebook advertising pixels
How will we use your data?
Quan B.V. collects your data so that we can:
- Process your content, product or service request and manage your account.
- Email you with relevant content regarding other Quan products and services we think you might like.
- Invite you to participate in online or offline events organized or sponsored by Quan that we think are relevant for you.
- [Add how else Quan B.V. uses data]
How do we store your data?
Quan B.V. securely stores your data in Quan’s instance of Hubspot CRM. For more details about Hubspot’s role as a data host and processor please see here.
Quan B.V. will keep your personal identifiable data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was processed.
Quan B.V. would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing from Quan B.V., you may always opt out at a later date.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please go to your email subscription preference and update it there. This can be found at the bottom of any marketing email communication you have received from Quan .
What are your data protection rights?
Quan B.V. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Quan B.V. for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Quan B.V. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Quan B.V. to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Quan B.V. erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Quan B.V. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Quan B.V.’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Quan B.V. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or write to us:
2594 AR, The Hague
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are necessary for the website to function. Cookies categorized as Strictly Necessary cannot be turned off. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
- Analytics - These cookies collect information about your use of our website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies you personally as a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
- Functionality – Quan B.V. uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and cannot track browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting – These cookies are used to deliver content or advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and Quan prompts all website visitors to accept or decline their cookie preferences on first visit. You can update your cookie preferences at any time via the Update Cookie Settings button here. However, if you disable cookies, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at:
Wilhelmina van Pruisenweg 35
2595 AN, The Hague
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Quan B.V. has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Dutch DPA).